We, wemakefuture GmbH, are working on making the future more digital and automated. That’s why we help our customers to successfully automate their processes. We are a diverse team working remotely and constantly coming up with new ideas. With us, no week looks like the other, work and fun are not contradictory.
- You will also help us with our automation projects with Integromat and Zapier (don’t worry, we will give you an introduction to the tools)
- You communicate with our customers and keep them up to date about the progress of their projects
- You are also welcome to add other coding skills to your work
This is you:
- You are okay with workdays being chaotic at times
- Nevertheless, you work in a self-organized & result-oriented way
- You have a good sense of humor and are open to people
- You are studying (what exactly is less important) and you’d like to have a part-time job that confronts you with ever-changing problems
- In any case, you like to code, are open-minded and communicate open-heartedly
- You may have gained some work experience in programming, either as an intern or as a student trainee – but this is not mandatory
What awaits you:
- Flexible working hours that adapt to your study programme
- work from home – we provide you with your equipment
- a team that supports you in all your needs
- Internationality – we have team members from Italy and the Netherlands
- Transparent wages and salaries – depending on your qualifications you will receive 12 or 13€ per hour
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to fall from the sky as a master. It’s important to us that you fit into our small team, are enthusiastic about digital topics and never tire of trying out new things. Of course, we will train you on all relevant topics at the beginning.
If this sounds good to you, we look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.