Working student (f/d/m) Projectmanagement
We, wemakefuture GmbH, are working on making the future more digital and automated. That’s why we help our customers to successfully automate their processes. We are a diverse team working remotely and constantly coming up with new ideas. With us, no week looks like the other, work and fun are not contradictory.
As an addition to our team, we are looking for a working student to help us with projectmanagement as soon as possible.
- You help us with structuring and planning our projects
- You keep an overview over the workload of the developers and capacities
- You communicate with clients in a respectfull manner and keep them up to date about the progress of their projects, both in German and in English
- You help us in developing our business and strategy further
This is you:
- You are characterized by an organized way of working
- You love to make plans and to-do lists are an integral part of your everyday life
- Telephone calls do not cause you any fear
- You have a very good logical understanding and a solid knowledge of English (B2-C1 level)
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics
- You have a good sense of humor and are open to people
- You are studying (what exactly is less important) and you’d like to have a part-time job that confronts you with ever-changing problems
What awaits you:
- Flexible working hours that adapt to your study programme
- work from home – we provide you with your equipment
- a team that supports you in all your needs
- Internationality – we have team members and clients from all over Europe
- Transparent wages and salaries – depending on your qualifications you will receive 12 or 13€ per hour
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to fall from the sky as a master. It’s important to us that you fit into our small team, are enthusiastic about digital topics and never tired of trying out new things. Of course, we will train you on all relevant topics at the beginning.
If this sounds good to you, we look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.